RECURSOS PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN
- International Registry of Authors-Links to Identify Scientists is a standardization system of scientific authors’ signatures.
International Standards for Responsible Research Publication
- Wager E & Kleinert S (2011) Responsible research publication: international standards for authors. A position statement developed at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity, Singapore, July 22-24, 2010. Chapter 50 in: Mayer T & Steneck N (eds) Promoting Research Integrity in a Global Environment. Imperial College Press / World Scientific Publishing, Singapore (pp 309-16). (ISBN 978-981-4340-97-7)
Recursos para identificar revistas para posible publicación
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Cabell’s Directory
- Harzing’s PUBLISH OR PERISH PROGRAM – FREE – This program has been designed to help individual academics to present their case for research impact to its best advantage.
How to cite?: Harzing, A.W. (2007) Publish or Perish, available from http://www.harzing.com/pop.htm
- Harzing’s Journal Quality List
- Catálogo de Latindex